Over the last ten years, Sutra Beauty has been instrumental in designing top-notch hair styling tools. The company has heavily invested in advanced research and development aimed at creating cutting-edge beauty products. Their beauty products have allowed their customers to express their creativity without the expenses associated with visiting a salon. Recently, the company outdid customer expectations with the introduction of Sutra Mini Ceramic Curling Iron.
For those of us who love styling our hair, this is a dream come true. Can you imagine procuring a device that can deliver the desired styling results without causing any damage to your hair? For a long time, such a device was unimaginable. Thankfully, it has become a reality due to Sutra Beauty’s efforts.
What is a Sutra Mini Ceramic Curling Iron?
For a long time, hairstyles have been one of the leading indicators of an individual’s social status in society. Intricate and refined hairstyles are associated with royalty and affluence, whereas simple hairstyles are associated with primitivity. In modern-day society, the importance of hairstyles has increased tenfold compared to medieval times.
However, people got busier as society became civilized, and they started allocating less time for self-grooming. Consequently, time-saving hair styling inventions become a basic necessity. Somewhere along the way, somebody invented curling irons. Generally speaking, curling irons are heated rods used to roll hair into curls. Read more, best ceramic flat iron.
There are several curling irons, but Sutra Mini Ceramic Curling Iron is a trailblazer in the beauty industry. It has a more considerate size compared to other devices of the exact nature. It is also important to note that its manufacturer is Sutra Beauty, a company dedicated to fashion-forward tools. To put it simply, it is a magical device that can curl your hair and transform your looks.
Everything You Need to Know about Sutra, Manufacturer of Mini Ceramic Curling Iron
You can easily judge an individual’s character and social status by simply looking at their hairstyle. Similarly, you can predict a product’s quality by taking a comprehensive look at its manufacturer. Thus, to envisage Sutra’s ceramic curling iron quality, we need to take a complete look at the company. What is its mission, and what values does it stand for?
Sutra Beauty’s mission is to manufacture products that allow customers to explore their creativity devoid of salon expenses. What steps has the company taken to achieve its mission? Over the last ten years, it has established a strong reputation as a leading innovator in the beauty industry.
The company exploits infrared and ionic technologies to manufacture hair styling tools. It is important to note that infrared and ionic technologies are well-known for their ability to heal and strengthen human hair. Simply put, Sutra Beauty has a sterling reputation. Thus, it is safe to conclude that the quality of Sutra Ceramic Curling Iron is unmatched.
Why should you choose Sutra Mini Ceramic Curling Iron?
There several methods that you can use to curl your hair. So, why should you settle for this curling tool? Generally, the heat released during the styling process is potentially harmful to your hair. However, some materials are better suited to curtail the heat’s toxic effects than others. Consequently, when choosing a curling tool, it is advisable to consider the material used to manufacture it. Which is the best material for curling? Also read, how to clean ceramic curling iron.
Apart from the fact that it primarily consists of ceramic material, Sutra Mini Curling Iron has a smooth surface. What is the significance of its smooth surface? Smooth surfaces play a critical role in generating uniform curls. They also prevent dust from accumulating on the curling iron surface and ultimately shifting to your hair.
What else does a smooth surface do? It ensures that heat generated during the process is distributed uniformly throughout the heating rod. This is important because it averts any uncontrollable temperature spikes that might harm your hair. Sutra’s Mini ceramic Curling Iron is the best curling tool you could get for yourself.
Benefits of Using Sutra Mini Ceramic Curling Iron
Curling tools cause more harm than good by stripping off moisture and oils that prevent hair cuticles from splitting. Luckily, Sutra Mini Ceramic Curling Iron does the opposite. Instead of stripping moisture and oils from your hair cuticles, negative ions make contact with your hair. When this happens, the negative ions act as smoothing agents that prevent your hair from fizzing. This curling tool is the best thing that could happen to your hair. Better still, that is not the only benefit that you could get from using it.
Curling hair can be a tedious exercise, especially if you don’t do it often. It calls for a lot of patience and suppleness. Holding your hands over your head for an extended time can be tiresome and may result in uneven curls. Fortunately, you don’t have to worry about that when using the Sutra Curling Iron. Compared to other curling tools, you can use it efficiently, devoid of any struggles. Ceramic material is significantly lighter in comparison to other materials. Thus, you can comfortably hold the curling device on your head for an extended time.
It is also important to note that its handle is heat-resistant. Hence you don’t have to worry about causing any harm to your hands. It is everything that those of us who love styling our hair hope and pray for. Looking at its benefits, anyone can confidently declare that Sutra Curling Iron is a dream-come-true. Check here, best way to clean flat iron.
How to use Sutra Mini Ceramic Curling Iron
Crafting, capacious, shimmering, curly hair is the best way to improve your look. The best tool to curl your hair is Sutra’s Mini ceramic curling iron, no doubt about it. However, if you do not have natural curls, it might be quite challenging to bring them to life. To make the process a bit easier, we will give you a few tips on curling your hair. Though, before embarking on the curling process, you need to consider the type of curling iron you are using.
Essentially speaking, Sutra Ceramic Curling Iron exists in three distinct forms. These forms include;
- Curling iron with a clamp
- A wand curling iron
- An automatic curling iron
Logically, each curling iron mentioned above is used differently. For the sake of clarity, it is best to cover each of them individually. The curling process is entirely dependent on your choice of a curling iron.
Curling Iron with a Clamp
As the name suggests, this curling iron features a clamp. What is the purpose of the clamp? Well, it tucks your hair in place as you carry on with the curling process. If you are using this type of curling iron, here is what you need to do;
- First, fashion a segment of your hair to curl. It is important to note that smaller sections form tight curls and more significant ones form loose curls.
- Secondly, open the clamp of your Sutra Mini Ceramic Iron. Once open, place it closer to the roots of your chosen segment of hair. Ensure that you tack the hair between the loose clamp and the iron. It would be best if you also were careful not to bring the hot iron rod in contact with your skin.
- Next, close the clamp lightly and glide it down the chosen segment of hair till it reaches the end. Fasten the clamp completely.
- Coil the curling iron towards the roots of your hair, casing the length of the chosen segment around it. Leave it for a few seconds to allow your hair to pick up the heat.
- Finally, release the clamp smoothly and eject the curling iron from your hair carefully. The curls you just created will hang freely, giving you a dazzling look. The entire process is pretty simple, right?
A wand curling iron
As you might have guessed, a wand curling iron does not have a clamp. Instead, you have to wrap your hair around the barrel and tuck it in while you generate the curls. If you’ve chosen this type of Sutra Mini Ceramic Curling Iron, here are the steps that you need to follow;
- Similar to a curling iron with a clamp, the first step is segmenting your hair. You also have to remember that small segments generate tight curls and large ones generate loose curls.
- Secondly, grasp the wand on the hand that is contrary to the hair segment you want to curl. Then, position it such that its base is in proximity to the roots of the section of hair you are spiraling. The barrel must point downwards.
- Using your free hand, bind the length of your chosen segment around the barrel. Work your way down to ensure that your hands wrap around the tiniest fragment of your wand.
- Allow your hair to heat up for a few seconds. After that, release your hair and eject the wand from your head carefully. Your eyes will be treated to a shiny, effervescent curl.
An Automatic Curling Iron
As the name suggests, this tool works on its own to curl your hair. You don’t even have to twist the iron rod. Physically, it is similar to a conventional curling iron with a clamp. This Sutra Mini Ceramic Curling Iron is a dream-come-true for any girl, especially if the girl is lazy. It does all the dirty work for you. If you’ve chosen it, here is a step-by-step guide on how to use it;
- First and foremost, you need to prepare your hair. What does preparation entail? Hair preparation is an extensive process, but you can start by freeing your hair from any knots or twists.
- Secondly, you need to partition your hair into small segments. Always remember that small sections generate tight curls, and large ones generate loose curls.
- Position the first segment of hair such that the ends are tucked into the clamp.
- With a simple click of a button, the curling iron will rotate left or right (it all depends on what you choose) to wrap your hair around the barrel.
- Wait for a few seconds and unclamp your hair then, carefully release the barrel from your lustrous, eye-catching curls. The process is as easy as singing alphabetical letters.
Sutra Mini Ceramic Curling Iron Products You Should Consider
Thanks to Sutra Beauty’s dedication to providing cutting-edge beauty tools, there are several products that you could choose from. Here are some products that are worth your consideration, needless to say, all of them guarantee value for your money;
Sultra Mini Ceramic Curling Iron the Bombshell Rod, 1 inch
Essentially speaking, this curling tool is every girl’s best friend. It is ideal for various types of hair, including color-treated hair, dry and damaged hair. Moreover, you can easily order it on Amazon.com at an affordable price, and it will be delivered to your doorstep. You should consider buying this product if you are looking for a reliable Sutra Ceramic Curling Iron. Its core features include;
- Cutting-edge Ceramic technology
- It locks in your style for durable wear
- It comes with a free-of-charge Bombshell Clip-less, Iron-styling glove, and Iron Pad. Who doesn’t love free merchandise?
- It has a long-lasting, lightweight construction and an auto-shut-off safety feature.
Sutra Professional Styling Wand
This product is undoubtedly one of the most innovative and versatile Mini Ceramic Curling Iron in the beauty industry. You can safely use it on all hair types regardless of their textures. Anyone can easily buy it on Amazon.com at an astonishingly fair price. Its core features include;
- Tourmaline Plates
- Rapid heating up to 450 degrees.
- It has four temperature settings
- It has dual voltage.
Sutra Professional Curling Wand
Are you worried about losing your hair due to harmful heat emanating from your curling tool? If the answer is yes, you should consider buying this Sutra Mini Curling Iron. It generates the highest output of negative ions compared to any other noteworthy curling tool in the market. Negative ions protect your hair cuticles from harmful heat. Needless to say, you can easily order it on Amazon.com. Its core features include;
- It has a ceramic-infused Tourmaline barrel that is effective in shielding your hair against harmful heat.
- The wand heats rapidly
- It utilizes cutting-edge infrared and ionic technologies to curl your hair.
Hairstyling is an essential element of self-grooming. However, if you fail to choose the right tools to style your hair, you might end up with a bald head. Thus, it is advisable to choose Sutra Mini Ceramic Curling Iron for all your curling needs.